All upcoming classes cancelled & our rehab centre is temporarily closing due to the latest Level 3 Lockdown Protocol.
Our planned Soup fundraiser for Friday is also postponed until further notice. We know so many of you were looking forward to it, but don’t fear - we’ll definitely do it at a later date.
We will wait for instructions on when we can safely re-open & will be in touch when the time comes.
In the meantime, take care, stay calm, we’ve been through this before & we can do it again!